Extend your maximum antenna length to 400FT with 600 Series Cable. LMR600 has approximately half the loss as a standard 400 Series Coaxial cable and one quarter of the loss of any RG6 cable. 100FT of LMR600 is equivalent to 50FT CM400/Wilson400 cable or 25FT of RG6. The cable is 50 ohm and Ideal for long runs or low signal environments. Equipped with N Male connectors.
Most commonly used in large building environments and allows indoor antenna lengths as long as 400FT.
The LMR600 cable comes in several styles including water-tight, fire-retardant, plenum, and ultra-flex. This is the page for standard LMR600, those looking to fulfill special building codes may refer to the other styles of LMR600. Remember: Coaxial cable attenuates the cellular signal. In order to improve performance use the smallest cable length possible. All cables are N-Male to N-Male.
- 5′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 10′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 20′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 30′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 50′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 75′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 100′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 500′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 1000′ LMR600 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
For those interested in water-tight, fire-retardant or ultra-flex LMR600, please contact us.
*Custom-cut cable orders are final and non-refundable*
|Connector type||N Male|